This year, several chart-topping, fan-favorite video games have been released. Call of Cthulhu PC Game Free is following the footsteps of these game and is set to be released in 2018. The specific date of this anticipated game will soon be announced to the public. It is created by Cyanide, and the game is going to be distributed by Focus Home Interactive.
Call of Cthulhu PC Game Free Download
Call of Cthulhu PC is a recreation of a short story, Call of Cthulhu, written by H. P. Lovecraft. Inspired by this story, the game incorporates the trend of an open-world environment and features a semi-open world environment which means that only a few elements of the game would be included in the open-world feature. It will be distributed on Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Call of Cthulhu PC is an adventurous, mysterious, psychological horror, roleplaying game. The game will feature many unique characteristics:
- The game features a theme of Lovecraftian horror, named after the author H. P. Lovecraft. This is a subgenre of horror in which the fear of the unknown and indecipherable is the main focus. Hence, the game is bound to give you chills.
- Another theme followed in the game is psychological horror, which means that the game will include characters or features with unstable psychological states which will influence the audience and environment of the game.
- The game is designed with a semi-open world environment, allowing you to have a certain level of freedom to interact with the game. This way, you can explore the game and find new, meaningful information that can help you with your tasks.
- As this is a role-playing video game, you have control over all the player’s actions. You are given the power to live life as your favorite character. This adds to the reality aspect of the game.
- The game is extremely realistic. It is well-designed, featuring almost lifelike graphics.
- It also features voiceovers and dialogues, adding to the reality factor. You can have conversations with non-playable characters and listen to what they have to say.
- Call of Cthulhu is designed for an audience of a higher age group. It is rated PG 18 due to its frightening and terrifying elements.
The game is offered for PC running Windows 7 or above with 8 GB RAM, DirectX 11, and 4 GB of available hard disk space. It would also require a graphics card as well as a sound card.
The game lets you play as a private investigator called Edward Pierce, who is appointed to explore the death of a family. The game is located at Darkwater Island which is near Boston, Massachusetts. While working on this case, Pierce discovers the forthcoming of the Great Old One Cthulhu, a creature featured in Lovecraft’s story, described as a combination of an octopus and a dragon, taking up the form of a human.
Overall, Call of Cthulhu has the potential to top charts. Its chilling plot and disturbing storyline will definitely challenge you to finish the game and can wound up to be your new addiction.
- OS: Windows XP/2000
- Processor: Pentium 3 800Mhz
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 3D compliant Video Card
- Hard Drive: 2.0 GB
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
Call of Cthulhu PC Game Free Download is here: