The most awaited video game, Mass Effect: Andromeda PC Game, was released in March 2017. BioWare has created it and distributed by Electronic Arts for Xbox One, Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4. The added elements of the game bring it an exciting edge and differentiate it from previous games in this series.
Mass Effect: Andromeda PC Game Free Download
Mass Effect: Andromeda Download Free provides you with a whole new galaxy to explore and populate. This roleplaying action game has many exciting features:
- This version in the series comprises of an open-world element. Therefore, the game allows you to have more freedom and get in touch with your exploration side.
- Although it still has some of its traditional features, new elements are also included such as making the combat mobile instead of cover based.
- The map in this version of the game is also comparatively more significant than its predecessors, providing you with the opportunity to discover new things.
- Other than the primary mission, the game challenges you with side missions, therefore making the journey more difficult.
- Diversity is observed in the game’s lead characters as you can choose to play as either gender, named Scott or Sarah Ryder.
- It also gives you an extraordinary opportunity to build your character. You can provide your player specific skills and features which can be specialized as the game continues.
- You are also awarded infinite amount of experience points for perfect usage of the skills created by you.
- Two playing modes are provided: Single Player Mode and Multiplayer Mode.
- You can also communicate with non-playable characters using a radical-command menu, which lets you shape the conversation in the following four ways: emotional, logical, professional and casual. This feature allows you to develop friendships/romantic relationships with these characters.
- The game features five planets. The boss of each world should be defeated to complete your quest. You are also provided with the option to revisit the earth in case you are unable to overcome the boss.
This game is available for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It requires a graphics card, sound card, 16 GB RAM and 55 GB open space.
The game is set in the 22nd century in the Milky Way Galaxy. You play in a third-person perspective as Sarah/Scott Ryder, a young military recruit, who wakes up in the Andromeda Galaxy. You are tasked with the job to select destinations and navigate around the universe using a galaxy map to find a new home for humanity while facing several challenges and engaging in combat with the evil alien race.
The game’s popularity can be touched by the fact that it became the third best-selling game of March 2017. Its sales are predicted to reach up to nine million units during the game’s lifetime. Although it managed to win 2/3 awards it was nominated for; it received average ratings of 72/100 by Metacritic, 6/10 by GameSpot and 7.7/10 by IGN.
Mass Effect: Andromeda’s open-world environment and advanced gameplay could make this game your new obsession.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 or AMD FX 6350.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660.
- RAM: 8GB.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- HDD: 55GB free space.
- DirectX: Version 11.
Mass Effect: Andromeda PC Game Free Download is here: