Inspired by Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress, and Infiniminer, Mojang AB developed and released a construction game on 18th of November 2011, which is well known around the world as Minecraft PC Download. To interact with the game world, the players are supposed to break and place different types of blocks in the 3D environment. This can be done by creating artworks and structures on both single- and multi-player games in various game modes.
Minecraft PC Game Download Free Full Version
The game is available for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. The PC version is known for its modding scene because there is a community dedicated to creating gameplay mechanics, assets, and items. A version for the Xbox 360 was released on 9 May 2012 and for PlayStation 3 and four on 17 December 2013 and 4 September 2014. A Wii U version was released on 17 December 2015.
The game is 3D which gives the player a whole lot of freedom. Minecraft PC Free Full Version doesn’t have any specific goal that the player has to achieve to win the game. Instead, the player can choose how they want to play. The default POV is the first person, but the player can choose to play in a third person POV too. Objects like dirt, lava, ores, stone, tree trunks and water are present in the form of 3D fluids and cubes.
The main thing that you have to do in the game is to break and place these objects by placing blocks in 3D grids. For construction, the blocks can be mined from one point and set somewhere else.
There are several modes available in the game like the creative mode where the players can fly and all the resources that they can have to build. A spectator mode lets the player move around without being affected by collision or gravity. Survival mode requires the player to collect resources to make the world while maintaining their health. Adventure mode lets the player play in various custom maps that other players have created.
The world has no end. The player can keep playing and building without limit. Although vertical movement is mostly limited, horizontally, the player can move infinitely.
Requirements of the System
- The Intel CPU processor should be at least a 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or above.
- The GPU should be at least Athlon XP 1600+, Nvidia GeForce 4 MX 440 or Radeon HD 3200, but it is recommended to use an Athlon XP 2600+ or GeForce 8600 GS for the game.
- The RAM should be around 500 MB or above.
- The Windows required for the game is XP or above.
- A 1 GB hard drive space should be available while installing the game.
- Direct X should be either DX 8 or above.
Minimum Needs For Minecraft PC Game:
- Central Processing Unit: Intel Pentium D /AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB at least
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics / AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT / AMD Radeon HD 2400 with OpenGL 3.1
- HDD: 200MB for Game Core along with other Files at the least
- Java 6 launch 45 at the very least
Suggested Needs For Minecraft Pc Game:
- Central Processing Unit: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon 2 (K10) 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4GB at least
- GPU: GeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series with Open GL 3.3
- HDD: 1GB at least
- The latest release of Java 8 from java.com